Important note! You Tube is very strict with copyrights and will automatically and very quickly flag any content their system detects as so (most all popular songs today)
- Goto theÂ You Tube Live Streaming DashboardÂ and login.
- Once inside the You Tube Streaming Dashboard, goto the very bottom and look for theÂ Encoder Setup.
- Find the stream name/key and click the Reveal button to show the key.
- In your Everest cast panel on the main home page at the very bottom, find a stream you would like to use to go live with, choose edit and then click on the You tube tab
- Copy/paste the stream name/key from the Google Streaming dashboard to the You tube section under stream key.
You can then enable/disable as you like.